Ok, I am done with this 1st fringe beaded necklace. its very easy but time consuming.
This one was actually inspired by a picture I got online, don’t remember where….let’s see how it will turn out
Skill level: beginner
Time consuming: 20 to 40 hours for 1 necklace, I did it over 10 days beading about 4 hr each day. you need long strings of thread and getting it tangled is time consuming. So don’t be in a hurry to finish.
Mine turned out slightly different essentially for 3 possible reasons:
- I am a loose beader so my necklace is not as stiff as the inspiration looks
- I used polyester thread, Nylon thread will definitely give a stiffer look
- i increased the length of the fringes in the middle part
- 15/0 Seed beads (optional 20g)
- 10/0 seed beads 300g
- 8/0 seed beads 70g
- weaving thread and needle
- clear nail polish